Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Where's Lord of the Pumpkin Patch?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Haven't "seen" Lord of the Pumpking patch around lately.

    I saw some clothes that your boys might like. PM me if you're interested.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 05, 2006 09:43 PM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump--I see you posted today!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just thinking on her this morning. Great minds think alike.

    Maybe she has been busy with life or just having fun with her dolls.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She just posted a bit ago. The girl has put her self on one hour on the internet a day. What was she thinking.

    I am sure she has school work to do and a busy rl. But got to kid the girl.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just saw your post on your resolution.

    Putting my head down in Shame. I need to do the same.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw that resolution too and thought "i should try that"......it didn't last long.

    Every now and then the hubby reins me in [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •